Dear Sweet Angie & a Girl's Night

Tonight I went to Angie's house for one last "girl's night". Ellie, Lindsay, Angie, and I spent the evening together, knowing it would be our last extended time to be together until Angie comes to visit in July.
Angie painted each of our nails (she is quite the little nail designer), Lindsay did our make-up and curled Angie's hair, I showed Ellie and Angie how to make the five-stranded headbands, we enjoyed snacks and homemade pizzas in the kitchen, and we talked with excitement about Angie's trip to California in July. Oh, and not to mention, we did all of this while listening and singing along to Christmas music. =)
It was really fun and I was just reminded how glad I am to have met these wonderful friends. =)

P.S. I don't know how much I have talked about Angie, but she is honestly one of the sweetest people I have ever met! She has a huge heart and cares so much and so well for others. She is also humble and willing to work hard. I guess what I am trying to say is I adore her. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment