This morning, when I woke up, Doña Paula was making homemade tortillas! Her recipe is one I had on my mental list to learn before I returned home and today I got the opportunity to learn how its done. She had already made the dough, but let me press one out, flip it into the pan, and then consume it with a scrambled egg. =) The trick to this recipe is that she adds cheese to the tortillas! Duh, no wonder they taste so incredibly good. Haha!
Having a warm, homemade tortilla straight from the pan is sooooo delicious. All the other times I had eaten Doña's tortillas they were cold or at least had been sitting out for a bit and although still tasty, they in no way compare to my warm one this morning. Yuuum.
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Katie | October 1, 2011 at 12:31 PM
I would love to get that recipe! Sounds like you are having so much fun! :)