Lord, I am just so in awe of you. These moments of slow and calm have given me the time to ponder and remember. To your name be the glory. What an incredible thing I got to experience over these last few months - on soooo many levels. And now I get to return to an extraordinary family too! And for Christmas and the celebration of the birth of your son! Awww... Like I have said so many times before; you are so good.
Lord, as I was praying at take-off, bless Costa Rica. May your gospel catch fire and your Holy Spirit be at work in hearts there. Also, Lord, move in the hearts and lives of leaders in the country.
Bless Monse and Fede and the family. Give them rest and refreshment during the next month before Morgan (the next student) comes. And give them wisdom and peace about your future plans for them. Give them clarity and speak clearly about where they are supposed to be. Also, Father, refresh Fede and Monse. This is a big ministry they are carrying and I pray that they would feel your refreshing rain as they pause just slightly during these holidays. Be with Monse, Lord, and comfort her - give her inner calm despite a busy schedule and chaos with the kids. Be working in both her heart and Fede's. Continually teach them how to sacrifice to one another, support each other, and serve you through their marriage.
Also, Lord, as the kids grow up may they come to know you personally. I ask that they would sense you in their lives and see how wonderfully important, loving, gracious, and personal you are. I pray that they would learn to crave you, to take you at your word, and to fall at your feet in worship. Open Ignacio's heart and soften him to the gospel.
Father I also pray that the kiddos would mature in a way that they would stop fighting and annoying each other. I pray that they would develop into good friends. Despite the age gap may they know, sense, and be able to express their love for one another. Bring this transition quickly for the sake of Monse and that they may pass more of their lives developing a positive relationship. Lord, reign in their hearts this day and forever more.
I pray for the congregation of Olivo Verde. Thank you for bringing me into that community and drawing me closer to yourself by placing me with them. What a joy, honor, and eye opening experience to serve and worship in a Spanish church! I loved, week after week, how brightly I sensed your spirit and love. You are moving among those people and your truth and gospel is being spoken. To your name be the glory! Continue, please, to use its members to reach the community and bring peace and clear perspective to those who are truly seeking you.
And now Lord, in association with Costa Rica I pray about my future. Lord I give you my years, my heart, my education, and my time. As I rest in you and trust you, please give me a clear vision for June and the months to follow. I know you are sovereign and your path is the best path so I ask that you give me wisdom, peace, desire, and clarity about how you want to use me and where you want me to be. Costa Rica. San Luis Obispo. Africa. Chico/Magalia. Father the choice is yours and so is my heart. I trust you completely and without fear! You have so abundantly blessed me in this life. And I take you at your word. Father I also pray that you would give me assurance that physical therapy school is what you want for me (and which school you want me to attend). Help me with applications, finances, focus...
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments: