Why Today Was Awesome.

1. I had a delicious lunch at Ellie's house. Soup with yucca, potato, meat, squash, celery, and cilantro.
2. I got to see Yorleni, who I haven't met with for over two weeks...too long! It was also a delight to watch her face light up when I told her I would buy her one of anything she wanted from the café we visited. =)
3. I spent some time with my friend Angie over coffee, a brownie, and french fries (the side to Angie's hamburger). We talked nearly the whole time in Spanish and I didn't feel restricted in what I could say by my Spanish vocabulary or skills! Yeeeeee! =D She also told me my Spanish was ric-issss-ima (meaning very rich, good, great)!
4. I received an incredible 30 minute back massage for only 12 dollars. =) My friend Maddie's host mom is friends with a masseuse who will visit your home and give massages. So, Maddie set up an afternoon of massages in which like 4 or 5 of us signed up for back to back sessions!
5. I skyped with my dear, lovely, adorable friend Nina from home. It has been tooooooooo long since we talked last and her giggles, passion, and smile made my heart happy.
6. I ate a dinner of raw, fresh fruits and vegetables! Cucumber, tomato, carrot, mandarine, passion fruit, apple.....AWWW!!! It tasted so unbel-iev-ably good.
7. I leave tomorrow morning for a trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest! We are staying a night in the jungle and zip-lining first thing Sunday morning. Oh boy am I excited. =) 11 cables, 2.5 hours.

Happy Hannah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment