Last night USAC hosted a Halloween party for all the Costa Rica study sites. It was held at a cool outdoor covered patio/dance floor which was adjacent to a river and equipped with a full-sized soccer field.
We arrived around 12 in the afternoon and didn't head home until 9pm! This just means we had lots of time for fun! The day consisted of good food (sausage sandwiches, picadillo, tortillas, beans, veggies, homemade coconut candies...), a talent show (dancing, singing, acting out scenes...), a costume contest (strawberry, banana, 80's man, "timeless", the sun, aladdin, Indiana Jones...), a dancing contest, a soccer game (during which I might have broken my big toe, I'm getting x-rays Monday...), more good food (saucy chicken, rice, vegetable salad, beans, flan...), swimming in the river, star-gazing (us San Ramón kids are getting quite good at this; we become a snuggly pile and hunker down for some serious viewing) , volleyball (this was after the toe accident so I did what I could from a stand still or while hopping about on one foot...Haha!), talking (it was fun to hear from some of the Heredia kids because we have had practically no contact with them whatsoever...), laughing (some serious good ones...), tree climbing (at one moment there were, I believe, 6 or 7 people in one tree), and dancing (lots of freestyle and chaos, but later my friend Andrew and I busted out some East Coast Swing! Man was it fun...)!
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments: