I just got back from playing tennis at a private tennis court here is San Ramon! Hah! Apparently there are only like three courts within a 10 km radius of San Ramon - two within the town and one on the outskirts. I believe all of them are private or at least semi-private. Funny, tennis really hasn't become a popular sport here.
I had seen the covered court we played at today when on a run about a week ago, but couldn't figure out what it was. All I could get a view of was this large structure that looked like a hanger or perhaps a green house. I laughed out loud when we walked up to house it is behind and my friend told me this is where we would be hitting balls tonight!
Anywho, it felt great to be out on the court again. David, a friend from my program, and I played doubles with two Ticos. One was a middle aged man and the other a girl of about my age. Both were very nice and wanted me to come again soon. Don't mind if I do. =D
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments: