Wow!
Today is my last day at home.
I fly out of Sacramento at 12:30am tonight (tomorrow morning).
I tackled packing up my bags last night and...dun dun dun...it all fit! =D Hah! What a relief! Now for the last minute details, jamming a few more things into the top of my bag, and saying my goodbyes.
God has made it evident that he is with me, so I know all is well, yet I cannot deny the profound sadness that has come over me about leaving my family, church body, and friends. It is also a sad realization that I will not be returning to SLO in a month.
I'll post as soon as I can from my new home in Costa Rica.
Love,
Hannah
P.S. Here are my airport travel buddies:
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments: