Our Last Night Together (and Project "Cry A Lot")

This was what we thought was going to be our last full night together.
So, we gathered on campus in one of the classrooms, ordered pizzas, had a piƱata (oh yeah, we go all out!), and hung out. As part of the night's events we had two videos (one with pictures and music and the other a compilation of videos from the past four months) and exchanged affirmation cards. It was really sweet time to savor what we've had and what we've done during our time here in Costa Rica.
After this part of the evening, we went to open mic night and then to what we like to call "the Juke Box Bar". At this bar they have American classic songs and we always enjoy belting them out and acting like fools. ;)

2 comments:

  • Brenda | December 8, 2011 at 2:00 PM

    Ha Ha! I can comment before you write!. I don't really think this is how a blog is to go.... but it' me. :)
    So up here in the states, it is also project CRY A LOT as well! We get to have you home! Seriously I am crying now as I write. I have been so happy for you to see and experience God's goodness and life in another part of the world. And among such fine people! But soon! Oh very soon!- small break while I bawl and try to figure out what I am trying to say- -- I will hug you!
    While you can, please tell Fede and Monse we are most grateful that they didn't just open their house, but their hearts. And they have loved you so thoroughly... May God bless them all.
    LOVE for y'all,
    Mama

  • Hannah | December 9, 2011 at 7:56 AM

    Mama, you make me so happy. I really honestly am without words I am so excited to see you.
    Project Cry-A-Lot number two will certainly commence when I see you at the airport. I have no doubt in my mind I will be a joyful blubbery mess. Haha!

    With love,
    Hannah

Post a Comment