Last night I slept terribly. I tossed and turned and then would think to myself "Maybe I slept just now". But upon opening my eyes wide I'd realize, "NOPE", I had only rested for about 10 min. Ughh...so exhausting.
I finally fell soundly asleep at about 5 am this morning with my alarm set to go off at 7 am. BUT my alarm didn't go off and I didn't look at my phone until 7:33am. Yikes! Class at 8 and I have to leave the house by 10 till to be on time. I Needed a shower, I needed breakfast, I needed to charge my computer for a presentation, ahhhhhh! Haha!
Anyways, by 7:34am I was in the shower, by 7:44am I was dressed and ready and standing in the kitchen packing up my backpack. As I rushed around, Fede walked out of his office, stared at me, looked at his watch, and said, "Miss America, you just got ready in 10 min!". I laughed and grinned and walked over to the sink to fill my water bottle. At this point Fede, sweet as he is, made his way over to the toaster oven and pulled out my "breakfast". From the man who NEVER cooks and never even checks the fridge for leftovers when he is in charge for a meal...I was extended a toasted sandwich with margarine and a few slabs of cheese. Probably one of the cutest moments ever. Also probably one of the most unhealthy breakfasts every. It was pure love. =)
Before walking out the door I snagged a mandarine (to pair with my sandwich), turned to Fede, paused, smiled and told him thank you. I understood the gesture and he understood my delight and thankfulness.
I walked to school in the sunshine (this morning was the first blue-sky-and-sunny day we have had in over two weeks!) beaming from ear to ear.
Lovin' it, lovin' life!
Hannah
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
sloracer | October 26, 2011 at 7:44 PM
"Senorita America!!!" hehehe :D