I just finished baking lemon cookies and banana bread with Monse!!!
Can you tell I'm happy? =)
It was fun to share recipes and spend the rainy afternoon huddled around the toasty warm oven. The smells that filled the kitchen were to die for and I was reminded that it is indeed fall. =) The previous tropical weather had me a bit confused. Haha!
With permission to use the oven and plans for chocolate chip cookies and apple pie in my future I am one delighted baker! =)
Night night.
P.S. After eating some of the lemon cookies with a bit of strawberry cheesecake ice cream I have been inspired to rethink the ice cream sandwich. De-licous and so fresh!
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments: