I just opened my email and found information about my host family! YEEEEEEE!!! I can not believe how close my departure date is and how quickly this is all coming upon me. BUT, I am excited and know the Lord is directing my steps and providing for me.
Here are the details that I have received:
Main family contact: Acuña Ulloa, Federico
Local phone: 2445-0707
Address (not for mailing): Frente a Academia Baile Merecumbé, San Ramón
Family details: Father (psychologist), mother (housewife), daughter (10), son (3.5), Christians, English spoken.
So what is weird about Costa Rican addresses is that there are no street names or numbers used when explaining where someone lives or a business is located. Instead, they give directions in reference to existing buildings, parks, etc. Sooooooo....I will be living "Frente a Academia Baile Merecumbé"....across from a dance studio!! Hahaha!
Just for fun, here is a link to the dance studio:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.merecumbe.net%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_xmap%26Itemid%3D56
Beware everyone, may come back with Latin hips. Lol!
With much joy and excitement,
Hannah
About Me
- Hannah
- Hannah Fugle
SKYPE: hannahfugle
EMAIL: hfugle@calpoly.edu
Search This Blog
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by WordPress
©
Pura Vida - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments: