Global Facebook

When I logged onto Facebook this morning I was alerted with three messages from my host father (making contact through the church Facebook page) and a message and friend request from my host mother! I guess Facebook really does have its perks. Haha!
My host mom's page had pictures of the whole family so it was fun to see and learn the names of each of the family members.

Mom: Monserrat (Monse)
Dad: Federico (Fede)
Daughter: Amanda (Mandy)
Son: Ignasio




This really is becoming a reality.

Hannah

1 comments:

  • Shalan Chau | August 14, 2011 at 1:19 PM

    Hannah!
    This is a sweet, little blog you've got here.
    It sounds like God's set you up with a pretty cool family, and it's nice to read about how well things are going, even though you haven't left yet.
    I look forward to hearing about how your fall goes!
    -Shalan

Post a Comment