Another Gift From God

Hi!
I just got back from a wonderful afternoon with my Tico Friend. Her name is Yorleni and she is soooooooooo sweet. This is her second semester at the university and she is studying to become an English teacher. Perfect! She is delightful - kind, patient, gentle, and gracious. She travels every day from Palmares (taking 2 buses and walking 1km) to campus. It is evident that she takes her schooling seriously and works very hard.
I'm so excited, I can't wait to spend more time with her and get to know her (and improve my Spanish!) And, she has already invited me to meet her family and tour Atenas one of these weekends! God is still blowing my mind! (Not that he should ever stop blowing our minds).

With a smile from ear to ear,
Hannah

ALSO, important date to put on the calendar: my first Cosechas smoothie. They are apparently the best blended fruit drinks in San Ramon. It was quite delicious. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment